Simplified Hot Tub Ownership At Your Fingertips
Introducing the new exclusive Sundance ® SmartTub™ System*, engineered to maximize your relaxation, recovery and performance potential. From an app on your smartphone, you can enjoy the next generation of spa ownership, making it easier than ever to use and maintain your hot tub.**
And, with a tap of your screen, your SmartTub™ System will be connected in seconds.
Have a question? The SmartTub™ app is your personal hot tub assistant, making you a Sundance ® spa expert. Acting as a quick reference guide, your app tailors tips, how-to videos and information based on how you use your hot tub. Whether you’re across town or in the comfort of your own home, you can relax knowing you will always be informed with the SmartTub™ System.
- Enjoy easy setup — just pair your app
- NEW FEATURE: SmartTub™ system can now be used with Alexa, Google and Apple Watch
- NEW FEATURE: Your hot tub can now be controlled through voice activation
- We have tools available for you to be an expert on the SmartTub™ system through YourSkillBuilder.com
- Discover enhanced product knowledge and support
- Master hot tub care with personalized tips and how-to videos
- View energy usage estimates**
- Adjust key settings, such as energy efficiency and temperature while away
- Receive power outage notifications to reduce complications
- Alerts you and your dealer when your hot tub needs attention
- Stay connected with your dealer and ‘Click for Service’
- In-store merchandising will be available to order at the beginning of April 2019
- You’ll receive $50 for every SmartTub™ system you sell until April 1, 2019. Eligible purchases must be entered into the redemption site.
Cellular: The SmartTub™ System incorporates alternative technologies in connected products. The world of connected products is large and growing exponentially in many outdoor products that benefit from Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication. Our exclusive design leverages the fact that hot tubs are located outdoors to directly connect to local cell towers. We partner with major wireless carriers around the world to ensure stable networks with maximized performance. SmartTub™ coverage is not related to your personal cellular plan, managed for you and billed to you directly through the app on an annual basis starting in year two. M2M communication uses low bandwidth 3G technology to make a connection affordable and wide ranging. We use data packets smaller than a text message to remotely control and monitor your hot tub. Even when you don’t have sufficient cell service to stream video or have voice communication, your coverage will still support your SmartTub™ System. Check the links to the coverage maps to verify coverage in your area.
Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi is great for many indoor connected products, as the devices are normally close to the router. Although this is typical, hot tubs are different because they live outdoors, often far from the home router. Barriers such as wall construction material (such as stucco, drywall, metal framing, radiant barrier on insulation, etc), water and distance interfere with Wi-Fi signals. Many products are available to help extend the Wi-Fi signal, requiring setup, networking with your existing home router and a bit of home networking knowledge. Additionally, you are required to pair the device to your home network, which although often simple, does sometimes require additional technical compatibility considerations such as router compatibility and network ID and password requirements.
SmartTub™ system uses cellular-based communication and requires cell service from our provider partner in your area. Verify coverage here: Rogers Coverage Map