Water Care Steps
We’ve perfected our water care program with you in mind. While your usage, water quality and even the weather can affect your routine, overall, our system simplifies the process, so you can truly let your cares and worries melt away in the warm waters of a Sundance® spa.
After Each Use
- Add 1 capful of shock and 1 teaspoon chlorine sanitizer.
- Close the cover and run the jets for 5 minutes.
- Add the recommended amount of shock after heavy use.
- Check the water using test strips and follow the simple instructions on the package to adjust pH levels as necessary.
- Keep water soft and fresh by adding products like SunPurity™ PLUS. It’s best to do this on the same day each week.
- Check your filters for buildup and rinse or clean as necessary. Our easy-to-use filter flosser can simplify the process.
- If you live in an area with hard water, add scale remover.
- Replace your MicroClean® filter.
- Replace your SunPurity™ cartridge.
- Every 3-6 months, depending on usage, drain and replace your water.
- Clean your hot tub cover. This is an often-overlooked part of spa maintenance, but it is essential in order to extend the cover’s life and keep it looking good as new.
- See your local dealer to purchase and replace your CLEARRAY® UV-C bulb.
- Replace your filters. You may need to do this more or less frequently based on the condition of your filters.
Every Five Years
- Come in and see us to replace your CLEARRAY® PRO3TECT™ Ozone System.
Download the Water Management PDF HERE for a printable guide at a glance!